uDka Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uDka Racing

MTA Race Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to upload maps here and test in our server and how to become admin in the server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[uDka]KzL

How to upload maps here and test in our server and how to become admin in the server Empty
PostSubject: How to upload maps here and test in our server and how to become admin in the server   How to upload maps here and test in our server and how to become admin in the server I_icon_minitime14/3/2013, 03:53

Hey Guys i'm Mark
Someone Help : How to become admin in our server and How to upload map in Forums

and Thnks Surprised
Back to top Go down
[uDka]lukum

How to upload maps here and test in our server and how to become admin in the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to upload maps here and test in our server and how to become admin in the server   How to upload maps here and test in our server and how to become admin in the server I_icon_minitime14/3/2013, 04:58

Hey. Upload your maps here: http://rghost.net/ and write the link. I'll add it to the server.
Back to top Go down

How to upload maps here and test in our server and how to become admin in the server
Page 1 of 1